The hydroelectricity maintenance technician is an essential cog in the mechanics of the industrial organization of a company. He is responsible for the maintenance, repair and proper functioning of all packaging and production equipment.
As a maintenance technician, he must ensure the proper functioning of the installations and establish a schedule for the preventive maintenance of all hydroelectric machines. The main mission of a hydroelectric maintenance technician is to ensure the operation of the installations at all times so as to avoid breakdowns and repair malfunctions if necessary.
The know-how of the hydroelectric maintenance technician is based on three areas: maintenance, prevention and troubleshooting. As maintenance manager, the hydroelectric maintenance technician is responsible for checking and replacing all dysfunctional parts. It is also responsible for monitoring and prevention work in order to anticipate all breakdowns by replacing machines that are likely to show failures.
The maintenance technician in hydroelectricity is not just a person in charge of maintenance only, because he is also authorized to carry out work of installation and commissioning of several industrial machines.
To better organize his work, the hydroelectric maintenance technician must establish a schedule allowing him to divide his time between maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance and troubleshooting with prior preparation for each maintenance job.
After each intervention, the hydroelectric maintenance technician must draw up reports which he writes himself and which he presents to his superiors regularly.
- Take charge of the maintenance of hydroelectric equipment.
- Ensure the proper functioning of production and packaging machines.
- Intervene in the event of faults to ensure the repair of faults.
- Carry out maintenance work, troubleshooting and preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Participate in the installation and programming of hydroelectric equipment or machines.
- Organize its interventions in accordance with a periodic schedule.
- Write a report for each of its interventions.
- Know-how in hydroelectric maintenance.
- Good knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and electricity.
- Knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
- Managerial skills for team management.
- Perfect mastery of industrial maintenance software.
- Excellent command of technical English.
- Responsible and organized.
- Having a sense of duty and anticipation.
- Enduring in the face of stress
- Proactive and picky about details.
- Team spirit.
- Punctual and meticulous.
- Rigor and having a great work force.
How to Create Account in EXMO step by step
How to open an account in Exmo.com step by step
Access the official website of EXMO to be able to register for free.
Phone and email verification
- For the card, you need to enter your card details and even take a photo and attach it.
How to create an account on Poloniex step by step
Go to the official website of Poloniex
Select “Sing Up”
Verify your email
Right now, you could make all kinds of deposits, normal purchases with certain fairly high limits.
Two-factor authentication verification
How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies on Skrill
Access Skrill’s Cryptocurrency Investment Options
Within the home screen of your account, in the left sidebar, find and tap on Cryptocurrencies.
When you have entered the crypto you chose, you will see a Buy – Sell panel.
Ways to trade cryptocurrencies in Skrill.com
Steps to buy cryptocurrencies within Skrill
Select the currency in which you want to buy cryptos.
Select the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
See what you are going to receive in cryptos in equivalence for what you have invested.
See the commission you will be charged for that transaction.
When you have everything ready, then you can click Next.
Steps to Sell Cryptocurrencies within Skrill
You establish the type of crypto that you are going to sell (and that logically, you should own).
Select the currency in which you want to receive the funds in equivalence.
See how much you will receive, in the same way as the previous case.
Having this ready too, you would click Next.
Some other options that Skrill gives you to trade
The Portfolio section
In this section you have at hand some useful things for your negotiations, such as:
The Watchlist, with which you can keep abreast of the indices of your cryptos in the market.
The Trade section
Within this section, you can do what you are told below: