Along with the Client Manager, the Creative Director identifies a client’s needs. Depending on the customer’s offer, its positioning and the target, it analyzes its main competitors and its previous communication actions. Its goal: to present models to the customer with solid selling points. But his missions differ according to his employer.
The creative director draws up a communication policy only on this medium. In a multi-media agency, he is able to decline a creative concept and optimize the budget of an advertiser on both traditional and new media. However, having good knowledge of the different media seems essential to exercise this profession.
Within an advertising, communication or design agency, the creative director is responsible for establishing a creative strategy. He manages creatives and copywriters, but he can also sometimes play the role of artistic director for certain large accounts. creative within a communication or advertising agency and work on campaigns on behalf of companies that wish to enhance their image.
Not everyone is able to work as a creative director. First of all, you have to have a great deal of imagination and persuasiveness. Creative and persuasive, he must convince his client to launch a campaign which itself aims to encourage them to buy.
Like any managerial profession, a creative director must know how to manage a team, motivate it so that each creative or designer-copywriter gives the best of himself.
- Study market trends nationally and internationally, follow the emergence of new artistic trends.
- Evaluate the work of competing agencies
- Study the campaigns noticed by the profession.
- Monitor new forms of communication and the expectations of advertisers and consumers.
- discuss regularly with the strategic planning.
- Be attentive to the appearance of studios or the formation of new creative collectives; meet them, discuss their ideas and their way of working.
- Observe the arrival of new graphic and multimedia design tools, meet new solution editors.
- Launch creative briefs to the teams on themes identical to those of the clients or on subjects little explored by the agency to enrich “the book” (repository of the agency’s creations).
- Go to meet artists and interact with them during exhibitions and vernissages.
- Understand the history and evolution of the brand’s positioning: know its offer, its values and its codes.
- Review the history of previous campaigns and appreciate the creations, the media coverage and customer satisfaction. Control the client’s preferred target (s); know what their socio-demographic characteristics are and the key factors that explain how they react to a particular form of communication.
- Discuss with the strategic planning to deepen your customer knowledge in order to refine avenues for creative thinking.
- Discuss with customer management on their strategic recommendations; propose alternatives to improve the strength of the advertising message.
- Define the lines of thought and record them in a creative brief that will be presented to the artistic team involved in this file.
- Mastery of the graphic and editorial charter, knowledge of graphic design tools (Indesign, Illustrator, Photshop, QuarkXpress…) and multimedia (After Effect, 3D, Flash…).
- Skills in drawing / illustration but also in creating communication messages, excellent writing skills required.
- Knowledge of different forms of communication; very good media culture and market players.
- Good background in marketing; development of a strong sensitivity towards consumers.
- Good knowledge of the brand universe of the agency’s clients and its competitive environment.
- Excellent general knowledge, in order to master the economic, social, cultural, political news… of the countries in which the brand “speaks”. Managerial skills to supervise teams of a certain size and multidisciplinary; ability to unite and motivate a group.
- Rigor and formalism; ability to create and animate supporting documents such as creative briefs and presentation documents (“story board”).
- Organizational skills to structure the creative department and improve its efficiency.
- Proficiency in English or another foreign language to intervene on international communication budgets.
- Creative, inventive and clever spirit, limitless imagination and conceptual intelligence… Talent, daring and ability to innovate
- Great artistic sensitivity to interpret a customer communication issue.
- Ease of handling and mixing images and words to extend or reinvent the customer’s brand experience.
- Critical sense to question the first creative proposals and push the reflection as far as possible.
- Intuition to anticipate the emergence of new creative trends and new artistic movements.
- Communication skills to ensure customer presentations; strength of conviction to convey original ideas.
- Charisma to manage large teams but also to represent the creative direction to the general management.
- Good resistance to pressure, ability to manage stress and take a step back from a customer problem.
Director Communications Director
How to Create Account in EXMO step by step
In this article you will learn how to register in EXMO in 2022, as you well know it is a cryptocurrency platform to trade, as well as buy and sell digital currencies. Next, we are going to make you a quick and easy guide to create your account.
How to open an account in Exmo.com step by step
Access the official website of EXMO to be able to register for free.
At the top right you will have a Registration button, click on it and there you will open a form to place basic data such as username, email, telephone, password and its confirmation, as well as the acceptance of terms and conditions of the platform.
Likewise, if you want you can subscribe to receive news you just have to activate the option. then activate the captcha and click on “Registration”
Phone and email verification
They will send you an SMS to the registered phone to place the verification code and give it confirmation. The same will happen with the email, in which they will send you an email with a link to confirm the account and activate it.
Once you have completed all the registration, you must verify your account, this is quite important that you do it so that you do not have limitations, it is a financial platform and as such, by regulation you must verify your identity and address.
- For identity, you can do it through your ID, passport or other identity document, also a selfie with the document, you can support yourself by linking the mobile if you do not have a webcam.
- In the case of the address, it would be verified with a bill for services such as electricity, water or other document where they can verify your location or residence, this is to raise the limits further.
- For the card, you need to enter your card details and even take a photo and attach it.
Ideally, you should verify everything, but the first thing is the identity, in which you will be required name, surname, middle name in the case you have. Secondly, you will be asked to identify what type of document you are going to use to identify yourself, for example, the DNI.
After that, you must upload a photo of the front and back of the identity document, if you do not have them at hand, you can do it with your mobile and send it to you by mail or web whapsapp or another application, and then upload it from the computer.
Once this is done, it will request a selfie with specific details, where you must write down on a paper the word EXMO, followed by the date of the day of the photo and hold the DNI without covering anything, there you capture the photo and attach it, with these steps you will already be in the process of verifying the identity.
Likewise, you can do it to verify the address with a receipt and in the case of the card you must do the same, they are similar processes quite simple, the idea is that you complete the entire registration process.
Another important point regarding registration is the security configuration in which you can add extra protection and have two-step authentication. Likewise, you can observe other options such as personal information, which you can review carefully.
How to create an account on Poloniex step by step
In this article you will learn how to register with Poloniex in 2022, it is a cryptocurrency trading platform, where you can trade with margin or leverage and you can also do hodl. Here’s a step-by-step way to create an account on Poloniex.
Go to the official website of Poloniex
Access the Poloniex registration page to later follow the step by step that we will give you to register for free.
Select “Sing Up”
Once you are on the platform you must select in the left menu “Sing Up”, where you must enter the email and password, the latter you must confirm it. Additionally, you must place the referral code (optional), as well as accept the terms and policies that govern this page.
Verify your email
Once the previous form has been completed, you must check the email where a link will be sent for the purposes of verifying the email, in order to continue with the account registration process.
With the email and password data entered, we select “Log In” and access. Among the important things that there are is the “profile”, where you will have to verify your account.
If you want to apply margin for trading or leverage you must verify your profile in “Upgrade” you will be able to select other aspects that will help you verify your identity, you will probably be asked to upload a file, such as a photo of the DNI or an invoice to verify the address.
Then, in the event that you want to use the future option that allows margin up to one hundred leverage, you have to have verified these things.
This request is totally normal, since it is required by all financial platforms by legal issue, with this you would already have verified level 2 and with it you would not have any type of limit.
Right now, you could make all kinds of deposits, normal purchases with certain fairly high limits.
Two-factor authentication verification
To protect your account you can activate 2FA this is double authentication code, so you must enter a code apart from the password to be able to log in.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies on Skrill
If you are one of those investors who do not like to deal with many complicated orders, but prefer to hold long-term, then Skrill is an excellent alternative for you. With the simplicity that characterizes it.
But the question is, how to invest in cryptocurrencies within Skrill? The answer will be shown in this article.
But first log in to your Skrill account, then you could already start the step by step that will be shown below.
Access Skrill’s Cryptocurrency Investment Options
Like any financial platform, Skrill puts at your disposal tools so that you can invest in cryptocurrencies within yourself, doing so in a simple and comfortable way. To access these tools, below, we will describe the following procedure:
Within the home screen of your account, in the left sidebar, find and tap on Cryptocurrencies.
Important: It is likely that when you enter this section, you will be asked to accept some terms or similar.
Once there, you are presented with different options in terms of cryptocurrencies. From among these, you will select Invest now, clicking on this option.
Once you access that section, you will be shown an extensive list of existing cryptos in Skrill. In each of which, you are given a Trade option. If you click on any of these, you would enter their trading options.
When you have entered the crypto you chose, you will see a Buy – Sell panel.
Ways to trade cryptocurrencies in Skrill.com
In this buy-sell panel or trading box, you will have some options that will allow you to perform these operations:
Steps to buy cryptocurrencies within Skrill
First of all, talking about the purchase of cryptocurrencies in the Instant mode (which is the usual one), you will be able to do the following:
Select the currency in which you want to buy cryptos.
Set the amount to spend that, for its purposes, must be a minimum of 10 EUR (You are also shown the balance you have available).
Select the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
See what you are going to receive in cryptos in equivalence for what you have invested.
See the commission you will be charged for that transaction.
When you have everything ready, then you can click Next.
After this, you will be able to see the summary of the entire operation; you will be told everything you have added, such as the amount and what you would receive, and also the commission charge, which will be added to the total amount to be spent. If you agree with everything, you can click on Confirm.
Steps to Sell Cryptocurrencies within Skrill
There is not much to comment on in the case of selling your cryptos within Skrill, as they are basically the same steps as in the case of the purchase:
You establish the type of crypto that you are going to sell (and that logically, you should own).
You indicate the amount of cryptocurrencies to sell directly or, if you prefer, using the percentage indicators.
Select the currency in which you want to receive the funds in equivalence.
See how much you will receive, in the same way as the previous case.
Having this ready too, you would click Next.
Following this, you must also click on Confirm in a summary similar to that of the case of the purchase, where you will see important data with which, if you agree, you can proceed to the respective confirmation.
Some other options that Skrill gives you to trade
The options you have in Skrill to trade are very practical and easy to use. And for your convenience, they are not numerous. Here’s what you can find on Skrill for when you want to trade on it:
The Portfolio section
In this section you have at hand some useful things for your negotiations, such as:
The Watchlist, with which you can keep abreast of the indices of your cryptos in the market.
Alerts and orders. With these options you are given the possibility to mark an index within the cryptocurrency, which, if the price reaches it, this will be notified to your email or mobile, as you have it configured.
Recent activity. It is the section where you will get your last financial movements, when it comes to purchases and sales, as is logical.
The Trade section
Within this section, you can do what you are told below:
Visualization of Graphs. This will allow you to take a look at the stock market movement in a not at all complex interface (you can also see the current trend that the market has in terms of sellers and buyers).
As you can see, the trading system within Skrill is not complicated. They are few and simple options, but with the same utility for people like you who do not want to get too entangled in the stock market issue, but to play it safe, but in a simple way.
This tutorial summarizes it this way so that you have a general idea when investing in cryptocurrencies within Skrill.