What are cookies
They are files created by a website. These contain data that is sent between a sender and a receiver. The issuer being the server where the web page is hosted; and the receiver the browser that users use.Its main objective is to recognize users. To do this, they collect all the history of activities on a specific website; which is intended to offer people the most accurate content, according to their behavior on the web. Therefore, when a user visits a web page for the first time, a cookie will be saved in the browser with a small amount of information. Later, when it visits the same portal again, the server will request it in order to configure the site; so that the visit can be personalized as much as possible. Also, computer cookies can perform simple tasks; how to know the last visit that a person made to a certain page. As well as, you have the possibility of saving all the items that someone has put in your shopping cart in an ecommerce or online store. These actions will be saved in real time. We invite you to watch the following video so that you can expand more details about these tools and their function, go ahead: Why cookies are important Although it is true, many users feel mistrust towards cookies; due to the amount of information that indicates that these can compromise your privacy on the internet. Given this, people do not feel complete security regarding whether their data is safe or, on the contrary, is at risk. Despite this, its use is really important; And far from being a problem, they are a beneficial tool for your website, as well as for your customers. The importance of cookies can be seen in: -Shopping Computer cookies give your customers the possibility to save the items they have chosen in your virtual store. That is, when it returns to your website, the product remains in the shopping cart . They collect this information so that your users do not have to search for the product again. Which in turn facilitates the purchase process, making this a pleasant and fast experience. -The form Cookies are responsible for saving all useful information. That is why these tools allow your page to remember the data that you request from your users through forms. In this way people do not need to add their data every time they enter your portal. Thus, they contribute to saving time and smooth browsing. The process of remembering user preferences and settings. This refers to how cookies record the way people use the internet. Also, to remember your tastes and preferences. For example, computer cookies, they can remember:
- The language chosen by the users.
- The currency they will use to make a purchase.
- Location or country where you live, among other settings.
Types of CookiesUsing these tools allows the server where the web is located to recognize the browser used by users. Thus, the navigation process is simple. Among the positive aspects that we have already mentioned, it is also found that cookies can be used to:
- Measure the audience.
- Manage the traffic indicators.
- Control progress.
- Accounting the number of entries.
- Session cookies: they are designed to obtain and save data while the user enters your website.
- Persistent cookies: type of cookies in which the data is kept stored in the terminal; and they can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for cookies in the short or long term.
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is managed by the editor itself. From that domain, the services required by users are offered.
- Third-party cookies: they are not managed by the publisher. These are processed by the entity that processes the data acquired through cookies.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that quantify the number of users. What allows the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that these exert on the service offered.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the advertising spaces included by the editors on a web page, app or platform; are administered in the most successful and efficient way possible.
- The edited content.
- The frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Social cookies: they are essential for the application of social networks such as:
- Behavioral advertising cookies: this type of cookie saves information on user behavior, which is obtained through continuous monitoring; in which the browsing habits of people are observed.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to monitor visits originating from other websites. They represent affiliate companies; with which you have established a contract through your website.
- Technical and functional cookies: they are essential for the use of the web portal; and to perform the contracted service.
- What is a cookie?
- The usefulness of cookies, according to your needs.
- Facilitate navigation.
- Provide security.
- Obtain efficiency and personalization of the services offered through analysis, among others.
- Types of cookies used on the site.
- Session: these cookies are temporary. They are not stored on the users device; rather, they disappear as soon as the session end. They are used to analyze traffic and provide services.
- Permanent: they are stored on the users’ device; in this way they offer the possibility of recovering the navigation information on a next visit. They serve to personalize visits.
- Own: they are defined according to the needs of the company. They can be navigation, analytics, data collection, etc.
- Show if third-party cookies are being used and who they are. which can be used for identification or by external content supplements such as the Google search engine.
- Indicate if the page has a presence on third-party portals or services. So that people can consult the privacy conditions and their use.
- Expose the cookie settings. So that users have the ability to manage cookies on their computers.
- Google Chrome
- Chrome for Android
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and ipad)
- Offer the possibility to users of canceling, if they wish or consider necessary, the consent given to the cookies raised.
- What are cookies?
- Visual or presentation preferences. For example: color palette, fonts, etc.
- Save the information corresponding to the surveys carried out; so that it is not necessary for users to answer them again, when returning to make a visit.
- If they use other cookies.
- How to control cookies.
- A brief explanation about what cookies are. Within this they ensure that the information in the cookies does not reveal the identity of the users, nor their personal data; nor does it access the content hosted on your computer.
- The ability for users to configure their browsing options. Regarding your desire to receive or not a request to install cookies.
- Cookies are always rejected.
- Cookies are always accepted.
- The browser asks the user if he wants to install each cookie.
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent.
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- Notice of the use of non-excepted cookies that are installed in the browser through the website.
- Establish the purpose of the cookies that are installed. Indicate who will use them (those responsible for the page or third parties).
- Link to a page where detailed information is found.
- The definition.
- Explanation of how they work.
- Types of cookies used on your website.
- Instructions to cancel or deactivate them.
- Study your cookies.
- Design an advertisement.
- Notify your users.
- Comply with and respect the law.
- Control your cookies.
Expands the information on cookie policies, used by the company at Ford .
It expands the information on cookie policies, used by the company at BBVA .
Extends the information on cookie policies, used by the company at Henkel .
Expands the information on cookie policies, used by the company in shell
It expands the information on cookie policies, used by the company in ciber bbn.
- Get statistical data.
- Remember the previous configurations selected by users.
- It will allow your company to perfect the shared content.
- Detect the visitors who are really interested in what you offer.
- Determine the origin of the visits.
- Calculate the duration of the session.
- It benefits the advertising strategy, helping to know what the preferences of the users are; so that you can share ads relevant to them.
How to Create Account in EXMO step by step
In this article you will learn how to register in EXMO in 2022, as you well know it is a cryptocurrency platform to trade, as well as buy and sell digital currencies. Next, we are going to make you a quick and easy guide to create your account.
How to open an account in Exmo.com step by step
Access the official website of EXMO to be able to register for free.
At the top right you will have a Registration button, click on it and there you will open a form to place basic data such as username, email, telephone, password and its confirmation, as well as the acceptance of terms and conditions of the platform.
Likewise, if you want you can subscribe to receive news you just have to activate the option. then activate the captcha and click on “Registration”
Phone and email verification
They will send you an SMS to the registered phone to place the verification code and give it confirmation. The same will happen with the email, in which they will send you an email with a link to confirm the account and activate it.
Once you have completed all the registration, you must verify your account, this is quite important that you do it so that you do not have limitations, it is a financial platform and as such, by regulation you must verify your identity and address.
- For identity, you can do it through your ID, passport or other identity document, also a selfie with the document, you can support yourself by linking the mobile if you do not have a webcam.
- In the case of the address, it would be verified with a bill for services such as electricity, water or other document where they can verify your location or residence, this is to raise the limits further.
- For the card, you need to enter your card details and even take a photo and attach it.
Ideally, you should verify everything, but the first thing is the identity, in which you will be required name, surname, middle name in the case you have. Secondly, you will be asked to identify what type of document you are going to use to identify yourself, for example, the DNI.
After that, you must upload a photo of the front and back of the identity document, if you do not have them at hand, you can do it with your mobile and send it to you by mail or web whapsapp or another application, and then upload it from the computer.
Once this is done, it will request a selfie with specific details, where you must write down on a paper the word EXMO, followed by the date of the day of the photo and hold the DNI without covering anything, there you capture the photo and attach it, with these steps you will already be in the process of verifying the identity.
Likewise, you can do it to verify the address with a receipt and in the case of the card you must do the same, they are similar processes quite simple, the idea is that you complete the entire registration process.
Another important point regarding registration is the security configuration in which you can add extra protection and have two-step authentication. Likewise, you can observe other options such as personal information, which you can review carefully.
How to create an account on Poloniex step by step
In this article you will learn how to register with Poloniex in 2022, it is a cryptocurrency trading platform, where you can trade with margin or leverage and you can also do hodl. Here’s a step-by-step way to create an account on Poloniex.
Go to the official website of Poloniex
Access the Poloniex registration page to later follow the step by step that we will give you to register for free.
Select “Sing Up”
Once you are on the platform you must select in the left menu “Sing Up”, where you must enter the email and password, the latter you must confirm it. Additionally, you must place the referral code (optional), as well as accept the terms and policies that govern this page.
Verify your email
Once the previous form has been completed, you must check the email where a link will be sent for the purposes of verifying the email, in order to continue with the account registration process.
With the email and password data entered, we select “Log In” and access. Among the important things that there are is the “profile”, where you will have to verify your account.
If you want to apply margin for trading or leverage you must verify your profile in “Upgrade” you will be able to select other aspects that will help you verify your identity, you will probably be asked to upload a file, such as a photo of the DNI or an invoice to verify the address.
Then, in the event that you want to use the future option that allows margin up to one hundred leverage, you have to have verified these things.
This request is totally normal, since it is required by all financial platforms by legal issue, with this you would already have verified level 2 and with it you would not have any type of limit.
Right now, you could make all kinds of deposits, normal purchases with certain fairly high limits.
Two-factor authentication verification
To protect your account you can activate 2FA this is double authentication code, so you must enter a code apart from the password to be able to log in.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies on Skrill
If you are one of those investors who do not like to deal with many complicated orders, but prefer to hold long-term, then Skrill is an excellent alternative for you. With the simplicity that characterizes it.
But the question is, how to invest in cryptocurrencies within Skrill? The answer will be shown in this article.
But first log in to your Skrill account, then you could already start the step by step that will be shown below.
Access Skrill’s Cryptocurrency Investment Options
Like any financial platform, Skrill puts at your disposal tools so that you can invest in cryptocurrencies within yourself, doing so in a simple and comfortable way. To access these tools, below, we will describe the following procedure:
Within the home screen of your account, in the left sidebar, find and tap on Cryptocurrencies.
Important: It is likely that when you enter this section, you will be asked to accept some terms or similar.
Once there, you are presented with different options in terms of cryptocurrencies. From among these, you will select Invest now, clicking on this option.
Once you access that section, you will be shown an extensive list of existing cryptos in Skrill. In each of which, you are given a Trade option. If you click on any of these, you would enter their trading options.
When you have entered the crypto you chose, you will see a Buy – Sell panel.
Ways to trade cryptocurrencies in Skrill.com
In this buy-sell panel or trading box, you will have some options that will allow you to perform these operations:
Steps to buy cryptocurrencies within Skrill
First of all, talking about the purchase of cryptocurrencies in the Instant mode (which is the usual one), you will be able to do the following:
Select the currency in which you want to buy cryptos.
Set the amount to spend that, for its purposes, must be a minimum of 10 EUR (You are also shown the balance you have available).
Select the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
See what you are going to receive in cryptos in equivalence for what you have invested.
See the commission you will be charged for that transaction.
When you have everything ready, then you can click Next.
After this, you will be able to see the summary of the entire operation; you will be told everything you have added, such as the amount and what you would receive, and also the commission charge, which will be added to the total amount to be spent. If you agree with everything, you can click on Confirm.
Steps to Sell Cryptocurrencies within Skrill
There is not much to comment on in the case of selling your cryptos within Skrill, as they are basically the same steps as in the case of the purchase:
You establish the type of crypto that you are going to sell (and that logically, you should own).
You indicate the amount of cryptocurrencies to sell directly or, if you prefer, using the percentage indicators.
Select the currency in which you want to receive the funds in equivalence.
See how much you will receive, in the same way as the previous case.
Having this ready too, you would click Next.
Following this, you must also click on Confirm in a summary similar to that of the case of the purchase, where you will see important data with which, if you agree, you can proceed to the respective confirmation.
Some other options that Skrill gives you to trade
The options you have in Skrill to trade are very practical and easy to use. And for your convenience, they are not numerous. Here’s what you can find on Skrill for when you want to trade on it:
The Portfolio section
In this section you have at hand some useful things for your negotiations, such as:
The Watchlist, with which you can keep abreast of the indices of your cryptos in the market.
Alerts and orders. With these options you are given the possibility to mark an index within the cryptocurrency, which, if the price reaches it, this will be notified to your email or mobile, as you have it configured.
Recent activity. It is the section where you will get your last financial movements, when it comes to purchases and sales, as is logical.
The Trade section
Within this section, you can do what you are told below:
Visualization of Graphs. This will allow you to take a look at the stock market movement in a not at all complex interface (you can also see the current trend that the market has in terms of sellers and buyers).
As you can see, the trading system within Skrill is not complicated. They are few and simple options, but with the same utility for people like you who do not want to get too entangled in the stock market issue, but to play it safe, but in a simple way.
This tutorial summarizes it this way so that you have a general idea when investing in cryptocurrencies within Skrill.