Types of content for your blogAs you probably know, posting content frequently is key to establishing an audience, so if you often stop updating your blog content, you could start to lose your readers. So that this does not happen to you, below we are going to tell you the type of publication that you must generate to boost your conversions.
1. Question and answer blog postsYour target audience reflects the characteristics of your customers. So your content team can lean on clients to help build what to write. In other words, the questions your customers want to receive may be appropriate for the needs of your target audience. But how can Q&A posts drive conversions? It’s simple, it solves buyer needs that other content may not address. Create content: How to … (How To), with this type of content, you attract current customers since you will be talking about their needs ..
2. Long blog posts (1500+ words)According to a study conducted by Microsoft, the average attention span of a human being is 8 seconds. This means that your audience would be interested in short content. True? Not really! You see, according to Marketing expert Neil Patel longer content is better as it has a higher chance of ranking higher on Google. Pretty good right? But what makes people want to read all of a longer content? The trick, in fact, lies in making the content readable. For example, if you want to keep your readers’ attention while they review your texts, you should include visual elements such as animated gifs, lists, and questions. Also, it is recommended that you divide a long blog with clear and actionable titles. Then create a table of contents to help your readers move to the sections they want to read. This way, your long content won’t just be a bunch of keywords and backlinks. Rather, it will be acting as an informational resource. And guess what? Your marketing team can duplicate and turn your long blog post into a downloadable e-book.
3. Interviews with industry expertsLet’s say your content team has already written a lot about how your company can solve your customers’ problems. Now what? Should you keep going in circles, covering the same topics over and over? The answer is no, you already know that your target audience needs something new to keep them interested in your blog. What should you do? Start by searching for new ideas from the experts in your industry. Unlike traditional customer stories or posts, interviews allow you to share entirely new insight and advice. Not to mention that they align you with experts in the industry, where you operate, and attract new readers. Interviewing experts in your industry increases your chances of conversion, as you can tap into a new audience. Of course, the expert you choose should have a following with similar interests as your target audience.
4. Data-driven contentDo you want to establish your brand or business as an industry expert? So there is no better way than to produce data-driven content, to show credibility. Most of us place a higher value on data. In fact, we often come to rely more on claims, if they are accompanied by scientific research, graphics, etc. This means that for your blog to be more credible, you should look for data that supports your claims, instead of just saying, “The best marketing companies are agile,” expand it with data that comes from a good research source.
5. InfographicInfographics get the most social shares compared to other content. So if a significant portion of your web traffic is coming from social sources, create infographic blog posts. They are easy to share and can serve as standalone content to post on social media. For your readers, infographics can work because they’re often fun to read, packed with well-researched statistics, and present complex information in an accessible way that anyone can understand. Don’t have ideas to write about your product? Create an infographic about your industry statistics. For example, if your product is a weight loss solution, create an infographic with statistics on the importance of being at a healthy weight. You will be pleasantly surprised how your users share it.
6. Repost your popular postsAccording to Hubspot, companies that consistently post content have 97% more inbound links to their websites. Unfortunately, when the content is very old, eventually it is buried, they do not generate as much traffic as before. This means fewer inbound links and less chance of conversion. But this does not mean that you have to kill your old posts. You can update your content and share it, for example, on social media as “new” content.
Content of a personal blogPersonal blogs are also a great way to express yourself and comment on any topic that interests you, as they function as a kind of journal. Many people create their personal blog to share their opinion on certain topics, talk about their experiences, tell what they do on a day-to-day basis and much more.
Content of a business blogA professional blog is a type of blog created with the intention of promoting and developing a professional brand, networking, offering your services and much more. Any professional can create a blog to develop their personal brand, demonstrate their knowledge and capitalize on their passions. However, to create content you must know your audience, that is, who you write for and how to position your content on Google. It is important that you take care of each word so that you can impact your target audience in the right way.
Steps to create quality content
1. Define your goalBefore you see what you are going to create, you must answer why you are doing it. Every content strategy begins with an objective. How are you going to measure the success of your campaign? Is it with the traffic? New subscribers? App downloads? Conversions? Social actions and participation? Video views Podcast downloads? Sales? Understanding your goal early on will guide you to other important decisions as you develop your content strategy. Such as, what are we doing? And where are we going to distribute our content? In short, your strategy is like building a ship, you must know where it will sail before you start nailing the wooden planks. The idea of creating content is to attract new readers to your blog, then convert them into email subscribers so that they later become paying customers. This means that, once you have your goals well defined, it will be easier to determine, based on your average conversion rates, how many readers or listeners, viewers and users you need to attract to the content you are going to publish.
2. Research and understand your audienceOnce you have a clear idea of why you are creating content, the next step in developing your blog content is understanding exactly who will see, hear, or read that content. Effective content is not produced in a vacuum from a list of topics you personally want to write or speak about, but is brought to light with the participation, feedback, and direction of your audience. The best content is designed to answer the questions of your target audience for the purpose of educating and transforming them. However, the only way your content will connect with your audience and share it and help you achieve your goals is to speak directly to them. You must have empathy and understanding for their needs.
3. Create your blogIt’s time to move from the tactical part to the technical part of generating your content. If you don’t have a blog yet or haven’t found where to host your content, now is the time. The good news? You have options. Fortunately, there are tons of great (and easy) options for creating your own blog, from ready-made platforms to fully customizable templates. But before you start, you should know if you want to build your own platform or use someone else’s. If you choose to build your own blog you can use WordPress, if you only want to host your content you can use an external domain such as YouTube (video) or Apple (Podcasts). In the end, the decision is yours.
4. Update your contentIf you’ve already been writing or producing content, this might be a good time to take a fresh look. It’s never too late to evaluate your content and change course if something doesn’t work. To do this, you need to know exactly what type or ‘types’ of content you are going to produce. Now, we’re not just talking about the format, be it blog posts, videos, or podcasts, but rather what topics are you going to produce on a frequent basis? For example, if you are creating a finance blog, your basic content pillars could be:
- Tips and Tricks on Personal Finance
- Interviews and stories about people who found financial freedom
- Industry news and what it means to you
- Finance basics
- Content that should start a conversation, such as your own opinion on a popular topic (Engagement)
- Content that is based on key terms for your business and that you can consult and update in the coming years (Evergreen)
- Content related to a particular event or occurrence, such as big news or industry event (Events)
5. Create an email listWhatever content you are creating, you want to put it in front of the right people. But before we get into distribution, tapping into social media and all that, we need to talk about the most important piece of your content distribution puzzle: email. Email will allow you to communicate directly with your subscribers and takes you to their inboxes, where most people spend countless hours each week. Starting early with list building is a great way to amplify the content you are creating.
6. Brainstorming and keyword researchOkay, by now you know why you are creating content and who your viewers are. Also, you already have your blog and your email service provider. Now is the time to talk about the actual content that you are going to create. You probably have a ton of ideas for posts you can write or videos you can film right now. However, that initial excitement can quickly wear off when other things get in the way. For content to be successful, you need to make sure you follow a strategy in what you are creating and avoid falling into the trap of simply reacting. Great marketers set their own agenda, so you should create a content editorial calendar that is not reactionary. Rather, one that is packed with repeatable content and directly related to your business goals. Now, to know the specific content you should write, you must research keywords. What can you do? Brainstorm topics and terms: Start by jotting down as many ideas of terms or topics that your audience is interested in. At this point, it’s good to involve the people who work directly with your users, like a customer service representative or a sales representative. Once you have the keywords you can use tools such as the Google Keyword Planner, Moz, KeywordTool.io or any other, to know how many times they have been searched on the net, for example. Expand and Refine Your List: Take that big list and refine or group it. What looks good? What doesn’t make sense for your business goals? Create a spreadsheet and prioritize terms – now is the time to get organized. Create a spreadsheet with the data you obtained in the tool, such as keyword, estimated search volume, difficulty and opportunity, and assign a priority to each. What is the most important for your business? Summarize the content, take your main terms, and describe the content that will serve your goals, user needs, and keyword targeting.
7. Decide what content format you want to produceBlog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics – they all have their place in your content strategy and it depends on how you use them. What is not negotiable, however, is that they must tell a story. There are 4 qualities that your content should have:
- Emotion: What emotion do you want people to feel?
- Change: How are people changing with your product or content? Does that emotion change them in a way that helps your brand?
- Alert: Once you changed someone, how did you create the privilege of being able to tell them when you have something new?
- Sharing: How can you get people to tell each other?
8. Summarize your tacticsNow that you have your content, how are you going to promote or distribute it? You have to be productive with your digital marketing efforts , because if no one sees, hears, or reads the content you’ve spent so much time creating, was it even worth writing about? Find “content without competition.” This means that you research the competition to find opportunities, places where you are not fighting existing markets and can do your best work. For you to understand better we will give you an example, Groove, the help desk software, decided to close its successful blog to focus on something the only thing they could talk about: their numbers, their metrics and their own history. They went from producing the ‘yo-yo’ content that everyone creates, to something that is unique and has been rewarded with massive increases in traffic and users. What can you do? Watch your competitors – what are they doing, where are they posting, and how are they using email? Understand what your customers are already seeing. Search for relevant topics on Google – look at the top 10 results and see what’s there. How long does the content last? What images are being used? What is consistent or stands out? From these steps, you should be able to start seeing opportunities where you can excel that are no longer filled with competition.
9. Use social media to promote your contentThese days, it is virtually impossible to separate your content strategy from your social media strategy . Social media has become an integral part of getting your content in front of the right people. But you need to do more than just post to Facebook and Twitter once or twice. You must demonstrate that you are a trusted source of educational resources and win the attention of your audience when you ask for something in return.
10. Use paid ads to get extra eyes on your contentThese days, many social media platforms are moving to a ‘pay to play’ model. That is, even if you have a large following and a high commitment, you should invest in advertising so that your content reaches more people. When you’re just starting out and developing a new content strategy, it’s probably a bit scary to invest in paid ads. But you don’t have to throw away large amounts of money. You can start with $ 5, for example, to start experimenting, especially with channels like Facebook Ads. Remember, your content strategy will only be effective if you have a plan.
Tools for creating contentIn this section we will show you 5 tools that can help you create or update your blog content.
CanvaCanva is a free design tool that will help you create content using photos, illustrations, design templates, fonts, and styles. It is designed with the public who knows nothing about design in mind. So it is very easy to use, so you can create visually stunning graphics.
PiktochartWith Piktochart you can create infographics like a pro. The tool has hundreds of templates that you can use to start your project and then edit it to customize it according to your needs. It is very easy to use, you just have to drag and drop the graphics, icons and illustrations that you want to include in your infographic.
FiverrDo you need to hire someone to create high-quality content? Fiverr is one of the freelance websites that can help you. Simply search for the job you want to do and you will see content posted by hundreds of qualified professionals from around the world. If you cannot find the right job for your content, you can apply for your own job, many professionals will be willing to help you. Find the right balance between the quality you are looking for and the money you are willing to spend.
Keynote / PowerPointDo you want to create a beautiful presentation for your content? Most likely, you already have the perfect tool installed on your computer. Keynote from Apple and Powerpoint from Microsoft are the best tools for making a presentation. You don’t need to be a designer to create a beautiful presentation. You can use a basic template and make it impactful with quality content. Add high-quality images along with your text.
OptinMonsterOptinMonster is a lead generation and conversion optimization tool. To have your content created or updated, you will need OptinMonster’s MonsterLinks feature. With OptinMonster’s MonsterLink feature, you can open a popup with a link. The pop-up window will appear when users click the link providing a better user experience. OptinMonster can redirect users to the download page or show them the download link when users sign up to your list.
Measurement and monitoring toolsSo far, we have talked about strategy, indicators, objectives and a long etc. But what are the best tools to measure the effectiveness of your content? Let’s see.
- Google Analytics
- Moz Content
- The number of pages that index you
- The number of times your content has been shared (engagement)
- What is the most shared content, blog, page
- Ranking of the most shared URLs
ExamplesIf you are still not convinced about having a blog, here we will give you a boost with examples of successful blogging. Let’s see:
- Professional blog example
- Personal blog example
- Example of corporate blog
- Niche Specific Blog Example
- My route
- Telefónica Blog : With your business
- Nestlé Blog
ConclusionHaving a personal or business blog is very easy. However, creating content to get read to you and achieve the goals you have set requires effort and perseverance. If you have no goals and you only write to write or because blogging is fashionable, you waste your time. Ideally, you should set goals and design strategies to achieve them, even if they are very small at first. You can start by writing creative content that addresses the needs or problems of your audience. Also, it is important that your content is interactive and awakens the emotions of your readers, so they will retain more information. In addition, planning is essential in the blogging world: you have to have a calendar, choose topics according to the interests of your audience, combine your content with images and have consistency between what you write and what your business offers. Finally, when you have managed to attract your target audience, you just have to keep working hard so as not to disappoint them. Do your research, read a lot, learn from the best and get inspired by them to create the right content strategy for your blog.
How to Create Account in EXMO step by step
In this article you will learn how to register in EXMO in 2022, as you well know it is a cryptocurrency platform to trade, as well as buy and sell digital currencies. Next, we are going to make you a quick and easy guide to create your account.
How to open an account in Exmo.com step by step
Access the official website of EXMO to be able to register for free.
At the top right you will have a Registration button, click on it and there you will open a form to place basic data such as username, email, telephone, password and its confirmation, as well as the acceptance of terms and conditions of the platform.
Likewise, if you want you can subscribe to receive news you just have to activate the option. then activate the captcha and click on “Registration”
Phone and email verification
They will send you an SMS to the registered phone to place the verification code and give it confirmation. The same will happen with the email, in which they will send you an email with a link to confirm the account and activate it.
Once you have completed all the registration, you must verify your account, this is quite important that you do it so that you do not have limitations, it is a financial platform and as such, by regulation you must verify your identity and address.
- For identity, you can do it through your ID, passport or other identity document, also a selfie with the document, you can support yourself by linking the mobile if you do not have a webcam.
- In the case of the address, it would be verified with a bill for services such as electricity, water or other document where they can verify your location or residence, this is to raise the limits further.
- For the card, you need to enter your card details and even take a photo and attach it.
Ideally, you should verify everything, but the first thing is the identity, in which you will be required name, surname, middle name in the case you have. Secondly, you will be asked to identify what type of document you are going to use to identify yourself, for example, the DNI.
After that, you must upload a photo of the front and back of the identity document, if you do not have them at hand, you can do it with your mobile and send it to you by mail or web whapsapp or another application, and then upload it from the computer.
Once this is done, it will request a selfie with specific details, where you must write down on a paper the word EXMO, followed by the date of the day of the photo and hold the DNI without covering anything, there you capture the photo and attach it, with these steps you will already be in the process of verifying the identity.
Likewise, you can do it to verify the address with a receipt and in the case of the card you must do the same, they are similar processes quite simple, the idea is that you complete the entire registration process.
Another important point regarding registration is the security configuration in which you can add extra protection and have two-step authentication. Likewise, you can observe other options such as personal information, which you can review carefully.
How to create an account on Poloniex step by step
In this article you will learn how to register with Poloniex in 2022, it is a cryptocurrency trading platform, where you can trade with margin or leverage and you can also do hodl. Here’s a step-by-step way to create an account on Poloniex.
Go to the official website of Poloniex
Access the Poloniex registration page to later follow the step by step that we will give you to register for free.
Select “Sing Up”
Once you are on the platform you must select in the left menu “Sing Up”, where you must enter the email and password, the latter you must confirm it. Additionally, you must place the referral code (optional), as well as accept the terms and policies that govern this page.
Verify your email
Once the previous form has been completed, you must check the email where a link will be sent for the purposes of verifying the email, in order to continue with the account registration process.
With the email and password data entered, we select “Log In” and access. Among the important things that there are is the “profile”, where you will have to verify your account.
If you want to apply margin for trading or leverage you must verify your profile in “Upgrade” you will be able to select other aspects that will help you verify your identity, you will probably be asked to upload a file, such as a photo of the DNI or an invoice to verify the address.
Then, in the event that you want to use the future option that allows margin up to one hundred leverage, you have to have verified these things.
This request is totally normal, since it is required by all financial platforms by legal issue, with this you would already have verified level 2 and with it you would not have any type of limit.
Right now, you could make all kinds of deposits, normal purchases with certain fairly high limits.
Two-factor authentication verification
To protect your account you can activate 2FA this is double authentication code, so you must enter a code apart from the password to be able to log in.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies on Skrill
If you are one of those investors who do not like to deal with many complicated orders, but prefer to hold long-term, then Skrill is an excellent alternative for you. With the simplicity that characterizes it.
But the question is, how to invest in cryptocurrencies within Skrill? The answer will be shown in this article.
But first log in to your Skrill account, then you could already start the step by step that will be shown below.
Access Skrill’s Cryptocurrency Investment Options
Like any financial platform, Skrill puts at your disposal tools so that you can invest in cryptocurrencies within yourself, doing so in a simple and comfortable way. To access these tools, below, we will describe the following procedure:
Within the home screen of your account, in the left sidebar, find and tap on Cryptocurrencies.
Important: It is likely that when you enter this section, you will be asked to accept some terms or similar.
Once there, you are presented with different options in terms of cryptocurrencies. From among these, you will select Invest now, clicking on this option.
Once you access that section, you will be shown an extensive list of existing cryptos in Skrill. In each of which, you are given a Trade option. If you click on any of these, you would enter their trading options.
When you have entered the crypto you chose, you will see a Buy – Sell panel.
Ways to trade cryptocurrencies in Skrill.com
In this buy-sell panel or trading box, you will have some options that will allow you to perform these operations:
Steps to buy cryptocurrencies within Skrill
First of all, talking about the purchase of cryptocurrencies in the Instant mode (which is the usual one), you will be able to do the following:
Select the currency in which you want to buy cryptos.
Set the amount to spend that, for its purposes, must be a minimum of 10 EUR (You are also shown the balance you have available).
Select the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
See what you are going to receive in cryptos in equivalence for what you have invested.
See the commission you will be charged for that transaction.
When you have everything ready, then you can click Next.
After this, you will be able to see the summary of the entire operation; you will be told everything you have added, such as the amount and what you would receive, and also the commission charge, which will be added to the total amount to be spent. If you agree with everything, you can click on Confirm.
Steps to Sell Cryptocurrencies within Skrill
There is not much to comment on in the case of selling your cryptos within Skrill, as they are basically the same steps as in the case of the purchase:
You establish the type of crypto that you are going to sell (and that logically, you should own).
You indicate the amount of cryptocurrencies to sell directly or, if you prefer, using the percentage indicators.
Select the currency in which you want to receive the funds in equivalence.
See how much you will receive, in the same way as the previous case.
Having this ready too, you would click Next.
Following this, you must also click on Confirm in a summary similar to that of the case of the purchase, where you will see important data with which, if you agree, you can proceed to the respective confirmation.
Some other options that Skrill gives you to trade
The options you have in Skrill to trade are very practical and easy to use. And for your convenience, they are not numerous. Here’s what you can find on Skrill for when you want to trade on it:
The Portfolio section
In this section you have at hand some useful things for your negotiations, such as:
The Watchlist, with which you can keep abreast of the indices of your cryptos in the market.
Alerts and orders. With these options you are given the possibility to mark an index within the cryptocurrency, which, if the price reaches it, this will be notified to your email or mobile, as you have it configured.
Recent activity. It is the section where you will get your last financial movements, when it comes to purchases and sales, as is logical.
The Trade section
Within this section, you can do what you are told below:
Visualization of Graphs. This will allow you to take a look at the stock market movement in a not at all complex interface (you can also see the current trend that the market has in terms of sellers and buyers).
As you can see, the trading system within Skrill is not complicated. They are few and simple options, but with the same utility for people like you who do not want to get too entangled in the stock market issue, but to play it safe, but in a simple way.
This tutorial summarizes it this way so that you have a general idea when investing in cryptocurrencies within Skrill.