What is AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)?AMP is a basic tool aimed at speeding up mobile pages and making them run faster on mobile devices. AMPs were created to improve speed and user experience, across devices and platforms, by reducing many of the components that slow down web pages. AMP pages perform much faster than normal web pages. Originally created for news articles and blog posts, AMP will eventually incorporate other types of content pieces and platforms. For its part, Google has created an AMP news carousel, specifically for these types of pages, which appears in search results on mobile devices. AMP pages are usually copies of existing web pages in a separate URL, made up of AMP HTML, AMP JS, and a limited amount of CSS. To speed up the loading time, AMP removes the HTML pages and caches the content on Google’s servers and serves content from there, using the Google network to deliver the content. On the other hand, G oogle also pre-processes the AMP pages in SERPs before the user’s visit, allowing almost instantaneous load times. Asynchronous loading loads content faster, while srcset support (img element’s own attribute) gets the correct image definition per device. By using smart resource download, AMP can download content within the viewport first, before downloading content outside of the viewport. It should be noted that all this that we have explained can be tracked using Google Analytics. Furthermore, AMP uses many additional components to increase the interactivity of such pages, including amp-iframe and amp-lightbox. Since AMP pages are separate pages from the major version, more crawling is required and therefore more load is placed on the web server. Therefore, if you implement AMP for your entire website, this will possibly double the amount of time Google spends crawling it. While the technical implementation of AMP means creating more pages on your website, Google does not index these AMP pages, so the page count is not affected.
- Google rewards websites that provide a mobile-friendly user experience with better rankings.
- AMP is a project that allows you to adapt your pages for a better mobile experience.
- Since WordPress is the most popular CMS these days, a WP plugin is also available to make your content AMP ready.
- AMP removes most unwanted HTML elements from pages.
- You can use a simplified version of CSS only. Also, you need to properly validate your website to make sure it works with AMP.
- If you want to have videos in your posts, you need to use the AMP approved extensions.
- It is not allowed to use forms on your pages / articles.
What are its advantages?In general terms, the main advantage of AMPs is the improvement of the user experience on mobile devices, since we are in the mobile era and that will not change overnight. On the other hand, the loading speed will always be positive on both the Google side and the user side, and this can translate into higher traffic and positioning for the website.
Benefits of implementing AMPSimilarly, there are certain benefits that AMP offers to web pages as indicated below:
- Pages load instantly on mobiles
- Much better Google ranking
- Better tracking of your users
How to implement AMP on my website?To implement AMP on a website and start accelerating the speed of your pages on mobile, you need to follow the following steps:
- Essential elements:
- The first of these elements is: <!Doctype html> .
- Then you must identify the document with an <html amp> or, if it is of your preference, with its original <html> mode . Also if you prefer, you can add language information with lang = »..»
- After this comes <head> and <body> .
- Inside the head you must first place a <meta charset = »utf-8 ″> .
- Then immediately insert the AMP JS library which is: <script async src = »https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0.js»> </script> ,
- The following is a <link rel = »canonical»> tag that links to the original HTML of the document.
- Then like this: <meta name = »viewport» content = »width = device-width, minimum-scale = 1, initial-scale = 1 ″>
- Finally, just before the end of the <head> , copy the <style amp-boilerplate> tag as indicated here. I get this contains some basic CSS styles that have to do with the display of the content.
- Include metadata:
- Embed CSS:
- Go for the search for AMP extensions that provide a specific solution in terms of social buttons, advertising images, etc.
- Think about if this is really necessary, or if the page is urged to have a version like AMP.
- Enter the content:
- Adapt images:
- AMP will proceed to replace the normal <img> tags with its own <amp-img> version. The main restriction is that the height and width in pixels must be expressed exactly for it to be valid.
- You can ensure that the images are responsive by adding a layout = »responsive».
- Other properties that support by offering optimized content for each device are allowed, such as srcset.
- As we discussed earlier, it will be important that the article has at least one image that represents it and specifies it in metadata.
- AMP alternatives in videos:
- Forms case:
How to configure AMP in Google Analytics?By relying on the CMS to use for your site, you can implement AMP, but in the case of WordPress, there are various extensions that can help you in the task of configuring AMP. However, it is best to consult a developer to add Analytics to AMP pages. Doing so will require you to install AMP Analytics, as Google Analytics does not perform these analyzes on a regular basis. To do this, you will have to activate the Analytics AMP tag in your profile, then include it in the AMP pages of the page (or in the extension that you have been using to convert them). After installing it, there are some data that you can take into account and that Google Analytics will give you about your AMP:
- Page: regarding your domain, page title, path, among others.
- User: time zone, his identification, etc.
- Navigation: unique visitor page ID, URL, etc.
- Browser: screen height and width, user agent, among others.
- Interaction and events
ConclusionImplementing AMP is the best way to reduce the waiting time of your users on your website within their mobile devices. An ecommerce and even an offline store is always going to be owed to its consumers, and they are the ones who will enter your page if they are interested in your products or services. Therefore, improving your user experience should be a “must” for conversions to increase. When implementing AMP on your website, you should take some considerations into account about the content elements so that the experience of your users is pleasant and complete:
- Simple header: it is best if it is a strip of a specific color with your logo; the simpler the better.
- Footer: can be even simpler than the header. You could put some links or even put nothing at all.
- Responsive design: when doing all this and when implementing AMP, you should think about mobile all the time, as it is not the idea to fill your website with complex designs.
- Look for the amp-sidebar extension for alternatives to menus, sidebars, and other complex navigation elements that shouldn’t be, or at least shouldn’t be, intrusive.
- Consider using the amp-social-share extension if you want to include social buttons, links, and other elements in order to share your content.
- It is recommended that you place a visible link to your page / original content in HTML , since content search engines are not always going to worry about rendering the original source.
How to Create Account in EXMO step by step
In this article you will learn how to register in EXMO in 2022, as you well know it is a cryptocurrency platform to trade, as well as buy and sell digital currencies. Next, we are going to make you a quick and easy guide to create your account.
How to open an account in Exmo.com step by step
Access the official website of EXMO to be able to register for free.
At the top right you will have a Registration button, click on it and there you will open a form to place basic data such as username, email, telephone, password and its confirmation, as well as the acceptance of terms and conditions of the platform.
Likewise, if you want you can subscribe to receive news you just have to activate the option. then activate the captcha and click on “Registration”
Phone and email verification
They will send you an SMS to the registered phone to place the verification code and give it confirmation. The same will happen with the email, in which they will send you an email with a link to confirm the account and activate it.
Once you have completed all the registration, you must verify your account, this is quite important that you do it so that you do not have limitations, it is a financial platform and as such, by regulation you must verify your identity and address.
- For identity, you can do it through your ID, passport or other identity document, also a selfie with the document, you can support yourself by linking the mobile if you do not have a webcam.
- In the case of the address, it would be verified with a bill for services such as electricity, water or other document where they can verify your location or residence, this is to raise the limits further.
- For the card, you need to enter your card details and even take a photo and attach it.
Ideally, you should verify everything, but the first thing is the identity, in which you will be required name, surname, middle name in the case you have. Secondly, you will be asked to identify what type of document you are going to use to identify yourself, for example, the DNI.
After that, you must upload a photo of the front and back of the identity document, if you do not have them at hand, you can do it with your mobile and send it to you by mail or web whapsapp or another application, and then upload it from the computer.
Once this is done, it will request a selfie with specific details, where you must write down on a paper the word EXMO, followed by the date of the day of the photo and hold the DNI without covering anything, there you capture the photo and attach it, with these steps you will already be in the process of verifying the identity.
Likewise, you can do it to verify the address with a receipt and in the case of the card you must do the same, they are similar processes quite simple, the idea is that you complete the entire registration process.
Another important point regarding registration is the security configuration in which you can add extra protection and have two-step authentication. Likewise, you can observe other options such as personal information, which you can review carefully.
How to create an account on Poloniex step by step
In this article you will learn how to register with Poloniex in 2022, it is a cryptocurrency trading platform, where you can trade with margin or leverage and you can also do hodl. Here’s a step-by-step way to create an account on Poloniex.
Go to the official website of Poloniex
Access the Poloniex registration page to later follow the step by step that we will give you to register for free.
Select “Sing Up”
Once you are on the platform you must select in the left menu “Sing Up”, where you must enter the email and password, the latter you must confirm it. Additionally, you must place the referral code (optional), as well as accept the terms and policies that govern this page.
Verify your email
Once the previous form has been completed, you must check the email where a link will be sent for the purposes of verifying the email, in order to continue with the account registration process.
With the email and password data entered, we select “Log In” and access. Among the important things that there are is the “profile”, where you will have to verify your account.
If you want to apply margin for trading or leverage you must verify your profile in “Upgrade” you will be able to select other aspects that will help you verify your identity, you will probably be asked to upload a file, such as a photo of the DNI or an invoice to verify the address.
Then, in the event that you want to use the future option that allows margin up to one hundred leverage, you have to have verified these things.
This request is totally normal, since it is required by all financial platforms by legal issue, with this you would already have verified level 2 and with it you would not have any type of limit.
Right now, you could make all kinds of deposits, normal purchases with certain fairly high limits.
Two-factor authentication verification
To protect your account you can activate 2FA this is double authentication code, so you must enter a code apart from the password to be able to log in.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies on Skrill
If you are one of those investors who do not like to deal with many complicated orders, but prefer to hold long-term, then Skrill is an excellent alternative for you. With the simplicity that characterizes it.
But the question is, how to invest in cryptocurrencies within Skrill? The answer will be shown in this article.
But first log in to your Skrill account, then you could already start the step by step that will be shown below.
Access Skrill’s Cryptocurrency Investment Options
Like any financial platform, Skrill puts at your disposal tools so that you can invest in cryptocurrencies within yourself, doing so in a simple and comfortable way. To access these tools, below, we will describe the following procedure:
Within the home screen of your account, in the left sidebar, find and tap on Cryptocurrencies.
Important: It is likely that when you enter this section, you will be asked to accept some terms or similar.
Once there, you are presented with different options in terms of cryptocurrencies. From among these, you will select Invest now, clicking on this option.
Once you access that section, you will be shown an extensive list of existing cryptos in Skrill. In each of which, you are given a Trade option. If you click on any of these, you would enter their trading options.
When you have entered the crypto you chose, you will see a Buy – Sell panel.
Ways to trade cryptocurrencies in Skrill.com
In this buy-sell panel or trading box, you will have some options that will allow you to perform these operations:
Steps to buy cryptocurrencies within Skrill
First of all, talking about the purchase of cryptocurrencies in the Instant mode (which is the usual one), you will be able to do the following:
Select the currency in which you want to buy cryptos.
Set the amount to spend that, for its purposes, must be a minimum of 10 EUR (You are also shown the balance you have available).
Select the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
See what you are going to receive in cryptos in equivalence for what you have invested.
See the commission you will be charged for that transaction.
When you have everything ready, then you can click Next.
After this, you will be able to see the summary of the entire operation; you will be told everything you have added, such as the amount and what you would receive, and also the commission charge, which will be added to the total amount to be spent. If you agree with everything, you can click on Confirm.
Steps to Sell Cryptocurrencies within Skrill
There is not much to comment on in the case of selling your cryptos within Skrill, as they are basically the same steps as in the case of the purchase:
You establish the type of crypto that you are going to sell (and that logically, you should own).
You indicate the amount of cryptocurrencies to sell directly or, if you prefer, using the percentage indicators.
Select the currency in which you want to receive the funds in equivalence.
See how much you will receive, in the same way as the previous case.
Having this ready too, you would click Next.
Following this, you must also click on Confirm in a summary similar to that of the case of the purchase, where you will see important data with which, if you agree, you can proceed to the respective confirmation.
Some other options that Skrill gives you to trade
The options you have in Skrill to trade are very practical and easy to use. And for your convenience, they are not numerous. Here’s what you can find on Skrill for when you want to trade on it:
The Portfolio section
In this section you have at hand some useful things for your negotiations, such as:
The Watchlist, with which you can keep abreast of the indices of your cryptos in the market.
Alerts and orders. With these options you are given the possibility to mark an index within the cryptocurrency, which, if the price reaches it, this will be notified to your email or mobile, as you have it configured.
Recent activity. It is the section where you will get your last financial movements, when it comes to purchases and sales, as is logical.
The Trade section
Within this section, you can do what you are told below:
Visualization of Graphs. This will allow you to take a look at the stock market movement in a not at all complex interface (you can also see the current trend that the market has in terms of sellers and buyers).
As you can see, the trading system within Skrill is not complicated. They are few and simple options, but with the same utility for people like you who do not want to get too entangled in the stock market issue, but to play it safe, but in a simple way.
This tutorial summarizes it this way so that you have a general idea when investing in cryptocurrencies within Skrill.